domingo, 22 de abril de 2018

A TRIP to England for 45 pupils

Hey! I’m Allan and next week I am going to next to BRIGHTON England! This is for 6 days and I will live with my friend Leo on a host family. I hope they will be kind. The host family lives in the surroundings of Brighton. Brighton is located around the sides of the sea. For this travel, I feel really good!!! It’s going to be a very interesting and rewarding experience; this will improve my English We are going to discover new things, a new culture. With the group, we are going to visite a lot of museums : British museum, imperial war museum, smugglers museum and we are going to do a guided visit of “street art London tour” Also, we will visit the St Clements caves and after that we are going to eat fish and chips in a pub, I think this will be very kind of cool! For the souvenirs of this travel, I think I would buy something’s, I don’t know what, like maybe a mug with Elisabeth II on or maybe a red telephone booth, no I’m just kidding, I don’t know what I would buy, but typical things of England. For the weather, I hope for good weather, or if it is not sunny, I hope it will not rain For the temperatures, it does not worry me but I hope it is not going to be too cold anyway. I hope the temperatures will not be too cold anyway I’m very excited and eager to do this trip! On the picture you can see me and my friend Carla during one English Class LE HÉGARAT ALLAN 3°4

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario