martes, 3 de julio de 2018


A trip to BULGARIA Two of our teachers went to Bulgaria for one week : Mme Tibaux Where did you go ? We went to Shumen next to the black sea . What did you do ? we visited kindergarden schools , middle schools and a high school . We visited cultural sites and we went to the Black Sea . we also visited Bucarest What did you prefer ? I prefered climbing to the top of the big Monument overlooking the town of Shumen . What did you hate ? Climbing 1000 steps to go to the top of the monument in Shumen my legs hurt a lot Thank you Madame Tibaux Madame Chollet What did you prefer ? Everything in fact ...... but I must admit that I really loved putting my legs in the Black Sea What did you hate ? Waking up at 3:45 in the morning to go to the airport and take the plane in Bucharest .... I was really sleepy

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario